A Pope's Confession

Posted by FBLorenzana | 6:20 AM | 4 comments »


'Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit has NO FORGIVENESS FOREVER, but is guilty of everlasting sin."
     -Mark 3:29

'The Christian resolve to find the world evil and ugly has made the world evil and ugly.'
                                                                                                               -Friedrich Nietzsche

Warning: This piece is not for all especially those who are faint-hearted, devotees and conservatives.

As I was brainstorming for keywords for this site so that I could give quality contents as well as keyword rich pieces for this site to rank higher in some search engines and I was using my own access to Search It! Tool, I came across a site leveled with three stars, meaning, the site is among the best sites with keywords 'ex seminarians'.

One of the site's posts is shockingly satiric titled "A Pope's Confession". This article tackles about the church's sex abuses.

This is not about our experiences inside the seminary as seminarians, though.

Here are the first few lines of that article:

"On March 12, 2000 my predecessor Pope John Paul II apologized for 2000 years of "sins" committed by the church. This was a good start, but he did not go far enough.

In my name and in the name of illustrious predecessors all way back to Simon Peter, I apologize for the evil the Church has inflicted upon the world..."

If you want to read the whole of this article, please read at your own risks, click this link to the full version of "A Pope's Confession" and after which you come here and express your thoughts.

Oh, I see. You're back.

Don't say bull on me. I forewarned you.

But, if you haven't seen the other link to more shocking and totally devastating pieces, and if you are not yet fainting and cursing, you need to read more about the "1000 Years of Carnage and Barbarity in the name of Christ".

I am not apologetic but TODAY, I apologize.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 26, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

    check this official site of the Vatican:

    http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm

    ...and certainly, you will not find what is written in your link. I can't believe that you are actually persuaded by these lies! These days, replicating a site is just a piece of cake!

  2. FBLorenzana // August 26, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

    Anonymous,

    I know that that was not the official site of Vatican. Its domain name gave it away. But, I forewarned you enough of the risks except perhaps with my words 'one of the best sites with keyword "ex seminarians"'. I described the article as 'shockingly satiric.'

    In good note, one searching for truth(s) should be keen enough to heed with any warning and not to blindly follow. However, while reading those lies, one could discern the truth that some minions of the church do have abuses against humanity and the call for justice is reverberating in every form.

    As good believers, we should work together not to amend those pains but to stop them. Strong faith is founded on rock.

    Anyway, I like your exclamation points (LOL). Stay tuned with us and you'll be in to more untold stories of our seminary lives.

  3. eli // August 26, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

    hala.. nagpidutam ngamin dita kabsat! haha

  4. FBLorenzana // August 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

    Ka Eli, binasamo? Hindi ka nga faint-hearted. May warning naman (LOL). Unang sentence palang, galing na kay Gospel Mark 3:29. Ang laki nga ang bold letters na WARNING dyan he he he. At saka nag apologized naman ako sa huli.

    I used my access to SearchIt! Tool to optimize my blog on ex seminarians keyword for Search Engine, and I found this site.

    Learned Belief is far better than Belief from Ignorance.

    Come on, think about it.