This is long overdue. I should be ashamed of not recognizing it immediately.

Have you ever noticed the logo up above and some of the 125X125 banners at my sidebars? If yes, do you like it?

Whether you like it or hate it, I would be thanking the person who made those logo and banners flying here at my site.

Ka Eli, I fondly called him this name, as some people also call me Ka Loren.

The 'Ka' derives from 'Kakang', an Ilocano word for older siblings or word usually used to honor somebody older than you; or 'Kasama' means comrade, may it be in arms, social, political, spiritual or in cultural struggles. Whatever 'Ka' means to you, I don't care but I loved the 'Ka' before my name and I loved calling people's names with this prefix.

Ka Eli is a painter, a digital artist, a 'laro ng lahi' advocate, a radical who loves to paint traditional Filipino games and traditional Filipino farming tools. You may know him more in this article "Lost Youth on Canvas" published at Manila Times penned by Ms. Sherma Benosa of BilingualPen.com.

Ka Eli maintains a site called Blographics. Visit him and know more about his work.

Thank you Ka Eli.

2 comments

  1. eliment // September 30, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

    ..its a fruit of friendship ka loren. hehe

  2. FBLorenzana // October 1, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

    Thank you,buddy.